Ready To Submit Your Files?
Congrats on making it to Step 3 of Coinsquare’s corporate onboarding process. Here’s what you’ll need to attach for your company:
- Application Form
- Trade Name Registration
- Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Good Standing/Existence
- Articles of Incorporation including:
- Share structure confirmation
- Full names of all Directors and Officers
- Any Authorized Signatories (if any)
- Complete Identity Verification for the chosen signatories/those authorized to act
- Proof of Address Document
- Must include the company’s name, full address and be dated within the last 3 months
- One of the following if your Company has been incorporated for more than 1 year prior to registration with Coinsquare
- Certificate of Corporate Status
- Corporate Profile Report
- A record that has to be filed annually under provincial securities legislation
- A published annual report signed by an independent audit firm
- A letter or Notice of Assessment from a municipal, provincial, territorial or federal government
- Each Authorized Person’s Government ID
Don’t forget to attach any supporting documents required (found on the last page of your application)!
Once you’d made sure you have all documents ready, go ahead and submit your documents for review below.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org